I'M BACK WITH ME BEFORE YOU, BATMAN AND MORE TRAILERS...

10:22:00

Good Morning Lovelies, 

Guess who is back aha?!? I hope you had a lovely Easter break lovelies and are full to the brim with chocolate, because let’s be honest that is the best way to be aha! 

Over the weekend I spent time with my family enjoying some quality time with them and the shops of Westfield lovelies aha! I wasn’t meant to be going there but one thing led to another and a LEGO shop was calling my name. 

However also over the weekend I found myself being treated to a number of new trailers including a tear jerking one from ‘Me Before You’, a scary one from ‘The Conjuring 2’ and a brand new LEGO Batman treat. 

Take a look at them and enjoy…

















Blog Soon, 
Joey X

To keep up to date with all the latest news from the blog, follow it on Twitter @LetsStartNow18 :)

You Might Also Like

0 comments