LET'S REMEMBER THESE ONES: MY TOP 10 FILMS FROM 2015...

15:21:00

Hey Lovelies, 

It has come to that time of the year lovelies where we look back at the best film and TV moments of 2015 and to begin with I thought we would celebrate my top 10 films of the year. There is a few I know many of you may not agree with, but for me they all had something special about them that just made me fall in love with them. 



Let’s start 2016 by thanking 2015 for these great films…

1. Inside Out: I don’t cry easily but when the moment in which I won’t spoil, but many of you will know about, happens with Bing Bong, my emotions went wild and I could not get over it. The film was more an animation for adults and it quickly became my favourite film of the year when I saw the beauty that had gone into it. 



2. The Hunger Games: Mockingjay Part 2: This year saw the end of one of the best film franchises of all time and the team behind it did it in style lovelies, as they gave Katniss and Peeta the film ending in which they all deserved. 



3. Legend: Never has Tom Hardy been hotter! And I don’t just mean in that way lovelies. Walking the blue carpet to see this film, I did not expect to find the incredible performance in which I got when I saw the film. Hardy went above and beyond all of his already known talents and if he keeps doing so, there will be many awards for him next year.



4. Kingsman: The Secret Service: Introducing us all to Taron Egerton, the film was the best viewing to help us get in the mood for the year of the spies lovelies. Perfectly timed comedy, scenes and action led this to being one of my favourite films of the year and I cannot wait for the sequel to it.



5. Spy: Melissa McCarthy is one of my all-time heroes and her performance in this film made me fall in love with her all over again. Every moment in this film shows her talents and with the added faces of some huge names, her work is paired with the beauty of theirs perfectly. 



6. Trainwreck: Another hugely funny woman, Amy Schumer, won me over this year with her hit film. Showing a completely different side to the normal female characters, her work has provided future filmmakers and generations with an image of the woman in which many of us are and Amy portrayed it brilliantly. 



7. Mad Max: Fury Road: I have to admit lovelies that I was confused probably 90% of this film, but that didn’t make it not deserve a place on my top films. If I had to suggest a film in fact it would probably be this one, because I love to see the reactions in which it creates, because everyone I know has left the cinema feeling something else when viewing it.



8. Slow West: Michael Fassbender owned the screen this year and rightfully so when he is providing us all with performances such as the one in this film. As a person who is not that big fan of western films lovelies, this new and improved version of the classic made for enjoyable viewing, that made it a cult classic instantly for old and new fans of the genre.



9. Cinderella: From a little girl I was obsessed with Disney and the princesses, so when I first heard about this film, I was very quick to state that they needed to make sure everything was right with it. And everything was! From the classic storyline, casting and the outfits, the fairy godmothers had worked their magic and made a beautiful piece that made my heart warm up when I saw the young girls and boys in the cinema falling in love with the classic story all over again.



10. Fifty Shades of Grey: While so many were quick to judge this film and I will admit there was a few faults, when you look past the story and everything in which caused this, Sam Taylor-Johnson made a beautiful film that went on and become a huge moment for the film industry. Without her work within it, I don’t think it would have been as artistically done and therefore it should be celebrated for its vision. 



It was very hard for me to narrow these down, but I am pleased with what I chose, especially when I am writing this with my new love Bing Bong next to me (Cuddly Toy!) aha! What films lovelies made your 2015? Let me know!

Blog Soon, 
Joey X

To keep up to date with all the latest news from the blog, follow it on Twitter @LetsStartNow18 :)

You Might Also Like

0 comments