#FILMFRIDAY! PORTOBELLO ROAD MARKET AND ELECTRIC CINEMA NEED A FASHION SHOW...

22:45:00

Good Evening Lovelies, 

Today I went to Portobello Road Market for the first time ever and I have to say I was impressed! There is something for everyone there and I fell in love with the colours and vintage vibe in which I could see everywhere as I walked. 


However there was something that caught my eye and I fell so in love with while I was there and that was the Electric Cinema that is kind of hidden out of view in the middle of the market. With its beautiful blue building, vintage lights and then the most beautiful and I mean absolutely stunning inside area, it was a dream. In fact I know this is a little weird to say but I would love to get married there! 

Let’s get back to the cinema for a moment though aha, as I feel as though my future home would have been the perfect place to host a fashion show. It could be a look book or an actually catwalk, but ultimately the building would be a perfect place to share the fashion that was outside of the building within it. 


It was as though the classical 50s mixed with the swinging 60s had been placed inside one building and with the military jackets and floral swing dresses hanging outside; they could easily be walked around the building and shown off. 

If I was a market stall holder, I would be quick and sharp to ask them to share their fashions or if I was a store along that road, I would be asking to conduct the biggest fashion show in the world. I think it would be perfect in fact for the Cosmopolitan style show that has just taken place. 


The whole vibe of the market is vintage and with this beautiful building the clothes in which many visit and buy could be worn in style within these walls, which is why I am serious about the building and fashion coming together to share the iconic fashions of that time. 

What do you think lovelies? 

Blog Soon, 
Joey X

To keep up to date with all the latest news from the blog, follow it on Twitter @LetsStartNow18 :)

You Might Also Like

0 comments