EVEN MORE MONDAY RELEASE NEWS...

17:45:00

Hey Lovelies, 

I am currently suffering from a really painful case of dead leg aha! It is so bad that I need to move, but I don’t want to because I know it will hurt, so I decided to stay here and share this brand new release news instead! 

Get ready for Christmas lovelies, because on the 2nd November, the pantomime favourite, ‘Dick Whittington’ will be coming out on DVD for you all to enjoy! 


Starring Pudsey from Britain’s Got Talent, the film follows the classic rags to riches story, but with a dog instead of a cat lovelies. Featuring a live band, dance routines, comedy and lots of elements for the audience to join in with, even from your home, it is definitely going to get you all in the Christmas mood. 

Look out for it soon lovelies! 

Blog Soon, 
Joey X

To keep up to date with all the latest news from the blog, follow it on Twitter @LetsStartNow18 :)

You Might Also Like

0 comments