IT'S #FILMFRIDAY AND THIS WEEK'S FILM WORKS IS ALL ABOUT...GRAPEVINE...

13:23:00

Hey Lovelies, 

Every week I sit down and think about the people in which I would like to thank in this week’s film works and today I decided to focus it on the amazing Grapevine agency, who I have been working with and blogging with for just over a year now I think lovelies. 


Based in London, the company has worked on a number of great films and allowed me to share many of them with you lovelies on the blog, as they make sure I am up to date and around to see all of the great moments and items in which that film has to offer lovelies. They have always allowed me to give you lovelies the best items I possibly can and for that I am so thankful. 

Looking back at the time in which we have worked together, Grapevine have always been supportive and willing to help me, even when I know I am being a pain by asking a lot of questions and enquiries lovelies, which happens quite often, as I am easily confused at times aha! 

They are always going above and beyond to make sure that I am getting the best pieces for my blog and a number of the great features in which I have been sent to read have been given to me by them, many of which being allowed to be shared with all of you lovelies. 

Each member of the team is willing to make sure that I can work with my ideas and place new content on the blog, that I think up around the time and there support with these ideas is always welcome. I know I may have mentioned it before, but as a blogger I cannot thank them enough for doing so. 

They have allowed not only myself but my family and friends to also attend amazing events, that I would never have got the chance to see without them and they are always willing to make room for me if they can, to make sure I never miss out, which is absolutely amazing, when I know that it can be a hard thing for companies to do. 

Grapevine is one of the best film companies around and they will always make sure that they can get the film elements and news out there for not only bloggers like me, but also to you lovelies straight away. They work so hard to give you lovelies so much and I can imagine that it is a very busy company behind the scenes, as they always work so hard, every day of the week. 

This is the main reason in fact in which I wanted to thank them, because they are always willing to make sure that I am able to get the help that I need and some days as a blogger that is all that you need. Just a little helping hand, because as someone who blogs every day and on my own, it can be a little hard at times to keep up and they always make me feel comfortable asking questions and for help. 

Therefore I would like to say a huge thank you to Grapevine for everything that they have done for me over the past couple of years. I am not entirely sure how we met or got talking anymore, but I am so thankful that we did and that they have given me the chance to blog for them for so long. 

Thank You So Much Grapevine! You are amazing! 

Blog Soon, 
Joey X

To keep up to date with all the latest news from the blog, follow it on Twitter @LetsStartNow18 :)

You Might Also Like

0 comments