TODAY'S #FILMFRIDAY TAG IS ALL ABOUT...FOOD...

09:49:00

Hey Lovelies, 

I wanted to do a very different tag this week lovelies, because I wanted to give you all a little inside look into my world with food. Last year I decided to become a bit of a health freak and make my diet and food lifestyle a lot better and now I live a healthier lifestyle. Although I do cave for chocolate sometimes! 

This is a very random tag lovelies and it will show you a very weird side to me aha, which will probably make you wonder what on earth I am eating aha, but I hope you all enjoy it and it doesn’t make you to hungry. 

And as always please feel free to take this tag and use it on your own channel or blog, because I tag all of you! Let’s dig in lovelies…

What Is Your Favourite Breakfast?
Probably porridge or Weetabix! I could eat these all day, every day! Although I am a bit lazy when it comes to making porridge aha! 


What’s On Your Favourite Sandwich?
It would be a fancy turkey sandwich! I am so weird, but I love the days after Christmas where I can have a Turkey sandwich with all the leftovers on seedy bread. 


Soup or Salad?
Salad! You can add so much to a salad. Although I do love soup in winter and when I am ill. Oh this one is hard! 


No More Sweet or No More Savouries?
No more savouries! I have a bit of a sweet tooth and will find ways to treat it even though I am eating healthy. 


Which Kitchen (Country) Is Your Favourite?
Italian! It is in my blood and if anyone puts pasta or pizza in front of me I want to get down on my hands and knees and thank them! It is closely followed by Mexican though. 


What Is Your Favourite Food Movie?
I am trying to think hard about this! I think it is probably and I am not sure if it is a real food film, but ‘Marie Antoinette’ because of all of the cream cakes aha! 


What Is Your Ultimate Guilty Pleasure?
Donuts! I could sit and eat the whole box if they are in front of me quite easily; in fact I have done before aha! 


Home Cooking or Dining Out?
Home! Nothing will ever beat my mums cooking! She is an amazing cook and has really been great with my healthy eating, as she changed all of her cooking for me. 


What Is Your Favourite Restaurant?
I like little independent places that are only in one place, because I think you always find something new, but then I do have a fondness to Chiquitos and Frankie and Benny’s. 


The Best I’ve Ever Eaten Is …
The pub near me used to do the best and I mean the BEST lasagne! It was so thick and beautiful, that I use to struggle to eat it, but I never gave up because it was so good. 


Coffee with George (Clooney) or Heston (Blumenthal)?
Heston! Because you know that it wouldn’t just be a coffee, it would be something incredible in a mug. 


What Should Not Be Missing In Your Kitchen?
You should never be without chocolate! It is a mood booster, which means that everyone should have it. Even though I eat healthily I still have a secret stash of it. 


Food You Really Don’t Like?
I hate fish! Any kind of fish is my worst enemy! I hate the smell and the taste, so I avoid it at all costs. 


The Craziest Thing I’ve Ever Eaten Is …
Oh my! I am trying to think! I have it! Crazy Chips in Tenerife! Honestly it is like a mess on a plate but it is so good! It is chunky chips, melted cheese, mayonnaise and ketchup all together. Yum!


What’s On Your Food Bucket List?
I really want to try every donut flavour in the world! I watch those Buzzfeed videos where they go around the world and try a pie or something in each one, and I want to do this with the donuts. 


I Can Not Live Without …
Chocolate or fruit! I love fruit! Any kind of fruit I will try and if it is in front of me I could eat the whole lot! It is my favourite thing to eat all the time and I have to have my five a day. 


Okay so I am now starving lovelies! I am going on a search throughout my house for food now! I am such a foodie and I love it! 

What food do you love? 

Blog Soon, 
Joey X

To keep up to date with all the latest news from the blog, follow it on Twitter @LetsStartNow18 :)

You Might Also Like

0 comments