GET LOST IN PIXELS AND TERMINATOR WITH THESE NEW CLIPS...

23:19:00

Good Evening Lovelies,

How are you all? Sorry for the very very long delay in posts today, I was out enjoying the sunshine and London with my friend Issy and then I got a little treat, as I got to see ‘Magic Mike XXL’ along with the cast tonight! But more on that later!

Because right now I have a lot of making up to do and so I thought the perfect thing to do would be to share two brand new clips with you lovelies, from two very different films!

The first clip stars Josh Gad, as he introduces us to his character in ‘Pixels’ lovelies…


And the second one I have for you is from ‘Terminator Genisys’ lovelies…



Blog Soon,
Joey X

To keep up to date with all the latest news from the blog, follow it on Twitter @LetsStartNow18 :)

You Might Also Like

0 comments