CHECK OUT THIS NEW CLIP FROM FAR FROM THE MADDING CROWD...

17:28:00

Hey Lovelies,

Sorry for the delay in posting today, I have had so much to do and so little time. I am currently taking a break from my uni to bring you these next few pieces, because I need a break aha! Before I go insane! It is honestly worrying me a little bit this assessment, but hopefully I will get it all sorted!

So to take my mind off it I have a new clip from ‘Far From the Madding Crowd’ to share with you lovelies. Take a look…


I have read a number of reviews for the film this week and it seems like it is a winner, so if I get this assessment sorted there may be a cinema trip soon aha! 

Blog Soon, 
Joey X

To keep up to date with all the latest news from the blog, follow it on Twitter @LetsStartNow18 :)

You Might Also Like

0 comments