THE WORD I HATE THE MOST INSPIRED BY GLAMOUR MAGAZINE UK...

20:02:00

Hey Lovelies, 

Over the weekend I received my subscription copy of Glamour and spent yesterday morning reading it while having breakfast. While reading it I stumbled upon an article that really got me thinking and therefore I wanted to share it with you to get you thinking about it, because it has been on my mind ever since. 


The article featured a number of people discussing the word in which they hate the most and why they dislike this word, which is such an interesting thing to think about. I know a number of words that I dislike, but thinking about one that I truly hated was hard. 

Until this morning when I found the one word that I hate! I was watching TV when it was mentioned and I automatically made a face when it was use, highlighting to myself that I hate when it is used. So I thought I would share it with you! 

The word I hate or dislike the most is…

OBESE

Even writing that then I found myself hating it! I think that it is such a threatening word and to say that to someone must feel like the biggest kick in the teeth ever. It sounds evil as you kind of spit it out when you say it and that is so horrible. I know there are a number of other words I dislike, as I mentioned before but this one really affected me and therefore I will hopefully never have to use it. And if I do I will allow someone to tell me off or I will make the face I pull when I hear it, because it is just nasty. 

This post may seem a little random, but the article really got me thinking and I wanted to share it with you all lovelies, because I thought it would be an interesting thing for you to all think about. 

I read the article that inspired this post in the May edition of Glamour Magazine UK, so have a look out for it soon lovelies in shops to see what others said because it is really interesting. 

Blog Soon, 
Joey X

To keep up to date with all the latest news from the blog, follow it on Twitter @LetsStartNow18 :)

You Might Also Like

0 comments