CHECK OUT THIS BRAND NEW FAST AND FURIOUS 7 FEATURETTE...

16:34:00

Hey Lovelies, 

After that exciting new clip from ‘Wild Card’, I wasn’t sure which piece of film news to follow up with but I have found it and I ready to share it with you to keep this action packed Thursday afternoon going, to give you something fun to watch on your journey’s home or if you are at home or work, something to just enjoy! 

The first featurette from ‘Fast and Furious 7’ has been released and I think you are all going to love it. Called ‘C-130 DROP’, it is definitely going to put you in a good mood, so have a little watch lovelies…



Who is ready to see this film? I am! 

Blog Soon, 
Joey X

To keep up to date with all the latest news from the blog, follow it on Twitter @LetsStartNow18 :)

You Might Also Like

0 comments