CHECK OUT THE SECOND VLOG FROM SPECTRE...

20:16:00

Hey Lovelies, 

I think this is going to be my last post tonight, because I want to get an early night and catch up on a lot of sleep, so that I can work a lot tomorrow and over the weekend on the blog! I have been feeling the after effects of the OSCARS for too long aha! 



However I bet this cast are full of energy as they make one of the most anticipated films of the year! 'SPECTRE' is one of the biggest secrets at the moment, but the filmmakers and cast have provided us with a second Vlog to show fans how the making of it is going. 

Speaking about the making process director, Sam Mendes said, "The reasons I’m doing the second Bond movie are the reasons I would do any movie, really, which is all to do with the story.  And in this movie, ‘Spectre,’ what you have is a movie entirely driven by Bond.  He is on a mission from the very beginning.” 

Before adding “It’s about whether or not to pursue the life he’s always pursued, whether he matters and is he going to continue or not.  And you’re going to have to come to see the movie to find out whether he does.”

You can see the new Vlog lovelies, by clicking on this link: http://www.007.com/ and I would because it is a good one! I can't wait to see this film now!

Blog Soon, 
Joey X

To keep up to date with all the latest news from the blog, follow it on Twitter @LetsStartNow18 :)

You Might Also Like

0 comments