THE KINGSMAN, SECOND BEST EXOTIC MARIGOLD HOTEL AND WEDDING RINGER ALL HAVE NEW CLIPS

17:14:00

Hey Lovelies, 

I am finally home! The weekend begins now! I am currently waiting for my mum to stop watching TV to work out, so while I do I thought I would come on here and share with all of you the fun new clips that I have seen today! 

Three films, three clips! Where shall we begin? I think it would be best to let the cast of 'The Second Best Exotic Marigold Hotel' start us off with a trip to the 'Airport'...


And that just proves a lot can be done in a day’s work, but if you are not sure yet, then let 'Kingsman: The Secret Service' prove it to you with this new clip and featurette...




Now that you have worked all day, it is time to party with the bachelors in 'The Wedding Ringer'...



Blog Soon, 
Joey X

To keep up to date with all the latest news from the blog, follow it on Twitter @LetsStartNow18 :)

You Might Also Like

0 comments