IT'S TIME FOR THIS WEEKS FILM WORKS POST FEATURING...SUGAR AND VICE...

15:22:00

Hey Lovelies, 

I am back with the weekly post ‘Film Works’ which is returning for its third week now! I am trying to show you all the incredible places I shop, if you haven’t seen any of the previous posts, and this week’s one is all about jewellery.


I have an obsession with quirky fun jewellery, because I wear basic jewellery every day and want to wear a remember able piece when I go out, which is why I wanted to share with you all the brilliant Sugar and Vice!

The jewellery makers use lasers to cut each piece of jewellery and they are super cool! As a tea lover I adore the teapot designs, however there is a piece for everyone. When I look through their website I can’t not smile and I always find a piece that reminds me of a film or would work with an item that I could link to a film. They are fun and different to the normal boring pieces and will make an outfit stand out. 

I have been on a bit of a recent love fest with this website and I wanted to make it this week’s piece because everyone should know about them. I think that have such an interesting look and it’s something that I love as a quirky shopper. 

When I first heard about them it was over Twitter and it was an intense love at first sight relationship on my part. I did a few weeks of laser cutting in Secondary School and I wish so much that I had done this for my project at school. It’s original and fun. 

Plus they have some amazing photo-shoots for their pieces that are fun, especially the mermaid feature which goes along with the mermaid collection. I have a lot of ‘Little Mermaid’ vibes when I look at it and it reminds me of my childhood when I look at this collection, as it would have been something that I would have wanted as much then as I want it now. 

This website is the kind of website in which I binge on and I will be returning to binge on it very soon, because while writing this feature I found that there is a few pieces I would like and haven’t got yet.  

So before I turn into even more of a fangirl I am going to end this post here to do that aha! If you would like to hear more about Sugar and Vice or if you would like to look at more of their items, then just click on this link:  http://www.sugarandvicedesigns.com/ to see them all. 

I will be back next week with another film works, and hopefully I will be typing it with some cool rings from Sugar and Vice aha! 


Blog Soon, 
Joey X

To keep up to date with all the latest news from the blog, follow it on Twitter @LetsStartNow18 :)

You Might Also Like

0 comments