LET'S START WITH THIS ONES... FILMS I AM LOOKING FORWARD TO IN 2015...

01:41:00

Hello Lovelies, 

So as many of you may notice in this next post I am writing this very late, but I am only putting it up now because while it may be 1:12am here in the UK now I am prepping for tonight! Yep New Year’s Eve has arrived and it is bringing a lot of film goodness with it. With new releases coming out from tomorrow, including the brilliant ‘The Theory of Everything’, which I can’t talk about enough. 

However it isn’t just those films that are getting me excited for the New Year. No in the next year we have so much film goodness, some of which we don’t even know about yet, that I had to come on here and pick out a few of the ones that I am most excited about. 

Here is the Let’s Start With This One… 2015 films that I can’t wait to see…

1. The Avengers: Age Of Ultron: I don’t know anyone who isn’t excited for this film. Whenever this gang get together you know that you are in for a treat, and with new faces and new villains, this film is a must see in 2015. Even the trailer makes me excited!


2. Fifty Shades of Grey: While some have already written this film off, I am eager to see it because I think that this could be one of the biggest films of the year. Starring Jamie Dornan, who is just getting stronger and stronger in each role he takes on, I think the cast will do a brilliant job under the control of Sam Taylor-Johnson, making it an interesting one to watch. 


3. The Hunger Games: Mockingjay Part 2:  I am not ready to see this, but I sort of am. I don’t want the franchise to end and knowing that this is the final one makes me kind of sad. My Novembers will be lost without it; however I feel like Francis Lawrence, will give us the ultimate send off. 


4. Mad Max: Fury Road: As someone who doesn’t know a lot about the original, I am eager to see the new one. And no it isn’t just because it has Tom Hardy! It is more because it looks kick ass! 


5. Inside Out: The first of two Disney films that have made this list, but the one that looks like it will have me in stiches. The trailer makes me laugh and it even made my dad who hates stuff like this crack a smile. Watch it or I will put my foot down. 


6. Cinderella: It just looks so magical and dreamy. Okay enough of being all sweet but seriously Disney has brought my childhood back to life! 


7. Crimson Peak: It looks dark! It looks scary! And Tom Hiddleston is in it! What more can I say? Oh it is directed by Guillermo Del Toro. 



8. The Man from U.N.C.LE.: Now I don’t actually know a lot about this film and only recently found out that it was a TV show, but it looks like it will be the kind of film that will hook you in from start to finish. 


9. The Walk: I can’t watch the trailer without feeling sick, due to the height, so this one is going to be my overcoming my fear film of the year! 


10. Pitch Perfect 2: Time to sing in the cinema, because the girls are coming back and it is going to be even better than the first film. I can feel it in my vocal chords! 



What film are you most looking forward to coming out in 2015? Let me know lovelies! 

Blog Soon, 
Joey X

To keep up to date with all the latest news from the blog, follow it on Twitter @LetsStartNow18 :)

You Might Also Like

0 comments