FIRST LOOK AT PIXELS...

17:45:00

Hello Lovelies, 

After a bit of a weird afternoon which led to me coming home from uni early and not having a lesson, because it wasn't on and I didn't know this. So I am back and have had an afternoon skyping the lovely people taking part in a photoshoot for my piece. 

And now I am here and ready to share with you all the exciting new banner from the film 'Pixels'! The film stars Peter Dinklage, Sean Bean, Michelle Monaghan and Adam Sandler and tells the sory of a group of videogame experts who join with the military to fight of the bad 1980s video game characters who have taken over New York! 

Here We Go with this new banners...



Did you see what I did there? I am not sure what video game that is from I believe it is Mario but don't trust me on that, but I fault it was an okay pun aha! No? Okay I will stop with them and share this widget instead...


Blog Soon, 
Joey X

To keep up to date with all the latest news from the blog, follow it on Twitter @LetsStartNow18 :)

You Might Also Like

0 comments