BRAND NEW POSTER FOR INHERENT VICE...

11:35:00

Hello Lovelies, 

Over the weekend you may have seen some reviews being put up, but I am now back and blogging for certain. Things may be a little slow, because I am working up until New Year’s Eve and Day, and not much film news is presented before then, but I am here now to share with you all a brand new poster. 

This poster is sure to get you in the party mood because it is from 'Inherent Vice' and they definitely know how to host a party even if it is only on a poster...


How was your Christmas by the way lovelies? I got an aerobic step and thought I would use it on Saturday. Well my legs are still hurting aha!

Blog Soon, 
Joey X

To keep up to date with all the latest news from the blog, follow it on Twitter @LetsStartNow18 :)

You Might Also Like

0 comments