EVEN MORE THURSDAY RELEASE NEWS...

19:13:00

Hello Lovelies,

I am sitting waiting for the Black Friday deal on Amazon that I have had my eye on for a while to drop in 5 minutes, so while I wait I thought I would turn into the release news fairy and tell you about the latest news from Metrodome! 

'Stage Fright' follows teenager Camilla Swanson as she dreams of following her mother and becoming a Broadway queen; however in reality she is working in a kitchen at an arts camp. Working to change this, she auditions for the summer show and wins the lead role. 


However when rehearsals get underway, blood is shed and Camilla finds herself in the horror film that is musical theatre! 

The film is out on DVD from the 26th January lovelies!

Blog Soon, 
Joey X

To keep up to date with all the latest news from the blog, follow it on Twitter @LetsStartNow18 :)

You Might Also Like

0 comments