IT'S #FILMFRIDAY! TIME TO CELEBRATE WITH NEW CLIPS FROM THE DROP AND OUIJA...

13:47:00

Hello Lovelies, 

How are you all? I am very excited lovelies, because it is time for #filmfriday! The best day of the week! I may be a little slow with blog posts today lovelies, because I have a bit of a dead arm after getting my flu jab this morning, but I won't let it stop me! 

As I have some new clips to share with you from 'The Drop' and 'Ouija'. So which one shall we choose to kick off our posts lovelies? Shall we go with 'The Drop'? Let's! 

Called 'What are you gonna name him?’ I hope you enjoy it...




And now for the Ouija clip/trailer lovelies! Grab a pillow...



Blog Soon, 
Joey X

To keep up to date with all the latest news from the blog, follow it on Twitter @LetsStartNow18 :)

You Might Also Like

0 comments