A LITTLE PIECE OF BFG NEWS...

17:30:00

Hello Lovelies, 

So while I was away I heard a little bit of news about the up and coming Spielberg film 'BFG'. The director has chosen his Big Friendly Giant lovelies!

Playing the much loved character is...Mark Rylance, who has been in many Hollywood films and is currently working Tom Hanks on his next one! Speaking about the casting Spielberg said this "As I witnessed on stage, Mark Rylance is a transformational actor. I am excited and thrilled that Mark will be making this journey with us to Giant Country.  Everything about his career so far is about making the courageous choice and I'm honored he has chosen ‘The BFG’ as his next big screen performance."

Also speaking out about the news was Luke Kelly, the Managing Director of the Roald Dahl Literary Estate and Roald Dahl's grandson, who said "We are ecstatic at this choice. Mark is incredibly talented, one of the great British actors working today. I've had the privilege of seeing Mark perform, and the thought of watching him transform into ‘the only nice and jumbly Giant in Giant Country' is, as The BFG himself might say, absolutely phizz-whizzing."

While we will have to wait until 2016 to see the film lovelies, I am very excited to see this film, as it was a book that I remember running away to read at lunchtime when at school! 

Always the girl with a book in her hand and a film on her TV aha!

Blog Soon, 
Joey X

To keep up to date with all the latest news from the blog, follow it on Twitter @LetsStartNow18 :)

You Might Also Like

0 comments