WEDNESDAY RELEASE NEWS...

11:14:00

Hello My Lovelies,

This piece of release news came just after the Tarzan one and because I was writing that I missed this piece of news, so I thought I would follow it up with a release news post and let me tell you this one is a bit sinful!

'A Touch of Sin' will be out on DVD and Blu-ray from the 15th September, but if you can't wait until then to see the film you can watch it on demand and digitally from the 8th September! 

The film was a huge winner at Cannes Film Festival, so I would definitely suggest you give this a watch to keep up to date with all the festival news. And as well with all Arrow Film releases this one comes with tons of special features. 

You can see the trailer for the film below...



Don't miss out if this looks like the film for you lovelies!

Blog Soon, 
Joey X

To keep up to date with all the latest news from the blog, follow it on Twitter @LetsStartNow18 :)

You Might Also Like

0 comments