MEET THE NEW VILLAIN TRYING TO DESTROY PADDINGTON...

22:40:00

Hello Lovelies, 

Sorry about how late the posts are tonight, I have just come in from a screening and I wanted to do them before I went to bed. I do keep getting distracted by 'Zombieland' though which is on Film4 right now. I honestly think this film made me able to watch Zombie films, as they terrify me. Even the idea of them! 

And talking about terrifying things, meet the latest villain in 'Paddington' played by Nicole Kidman. Named Millicent Clyde, Paddington is threatened by her as she is a leading taxidermist! So let's take a look at the villain trying to harm Paddington...


How could anyone harm Paddington?!? He is too cute! 

Blog Soon, 
Joey X

To keep up to date with all the latest news from the blog, follow it on Twitter @LetsStartNow18 :)

You Might Also Like

0 comments