THURSDAY RELEASE NEWS...

16:46:00

Hey My Lovelies, 

I am currently watching 'The Hunger Games: Catching Fire' and have now come to the conclusion that I am not ready for the next two films! It is going to be a very intense couple of years for me aha. I just don't think I am prepared!

I don't even know how to handle myself waiting for the next film aha. Oh no I do! By watching more films that will take my mind off it for a little while aha. And this is why I love all the new release news I am hearing about because it helps me choose what to watch. 

Such as this one from Metrodome! 'The Truth About Emanuel' starring Jessica Biel and Kaya Scodelario, will be out on the 8th September. The film tells the story of Emanuel, who upon meeting her new neighbour who she feels resembles her dead mother, becomes their new babysitter. However Emanuel soon finds herself in a fictional world that could destroy her! 

Out on the 8th September, this will be a film I am watching to help me count down the months :)


Blog Soon, 
Joey X

To keep up to date with all the latest news from the blog, follow it on Twitter @LetsStartNow18 :)

You Might Also Like

0 comments