THEY CAME TOGETHER REVIEW...

21:02:00

Hey Lovelies,

Last night I went to see the film 'They Came Together' and this film is going to bring a fresh new outlook to audiences for when they next see a romantic comedy!

Paul Rudd and Amy Poehler, manage to take all the elements that have become a romantic movie cliché, and destroy them within 30 seconds of this film starting. Nothing is as you expect and at times it does get a little ridiculous, however I think this will be the real appeal to the audience.

It was quick and because of that it is very nice to watch without feeling like you have to go through the typical romance building up storylines. And it was also very random at moments, which actually gave it a little extra spark. One of the best bits for me was the music video clip of the film, which was just so original that you could not hate it. It felt like it should have been there the whole time.

While the comedy is hilarious, I did feel like this film was for an older audience, because I didn't filmed it was aimed at me throughout the whole time. I think people my age would enjoy it, but for those who have experienced more romantic films then me, this will definitely be something they will enjoy more and I experienced during my time watching the film.

However with the casting choices for the film, the actors that are more know will bring in those younger audiences at times. Especially Max Greenfield who is known for being Schmidt in 'New Girl'.

Therefore I am going to bring this film together with this...

3 Stars

Blog Soon, 
Joey X

To keep up to date with all the latest news from the blog, follow it on Twitter @LetsStartNow18 :)

You Might Also Like

0 comments