SODA PICTURES ANNOUNCE BRANCHARGE FILM FESTIVAL LINE UP & PARK CIRCUS RELEASE ANOTHER CLASSIC...

13:30:00

Hey Lovelies, 

I am sat at my desk at work and it has made me realise how much I need a desk for my blogging at home aha. Normally I just find a chair and some Wi-Fi and away I go, but here I actually love being on a desk. 

Today I am hoping that this post will work, because I started one yesterday at my desk and then couldn't complete it because of images and stuff. But now I am hoping this one will work. This post is dedicated to the releases I have heard about today and one of them is a little different. 

Earlier this morning Soda picture announced the line up to the Brancharge film festival and it is going to be a huge year in Jersey. Featuring these releases from the company...

  •  American Interior
  • Pulp: A Film About Life, Death and Supermarkets
  • My Name is Hmmm... 
The event also hosts live music, comedy and Food! Food and film is the best mix aha! If interested in attending the festival take a look at their website for all the information...



The next piece of release news comes from Park Circus and it marks the return of a huge film to the big screen. 'Sin City' will be going back to cinema screens on the 24th August for just one day. 

Find out more information about the film at your Local Cineworld or Picturehouse for more news, as I haven't really been told much. But the release is definitely a brilliant idea considering the release of the sequel is coming up :) 

Blog Soon, 
Joey X 

To keep up to date with all the latest news from the blog, follow it on Twitter @LetsStartNow18 :)

You Might Also Like

0 comments