IT'S MONDAY! LET'S GO MAD MAX CRAZY...

09:54:00

Hey Lovelies, 

How was everyone’s weekend? I am currently getting out of a BBQ food coma because I definitely didn't hold back yesterday aha. And I don't even feel guilty aha. But now it is Monday and I am here bright and early to prevent you from going mad at work, home, school (if you are still there) or where else you may be, by showing you some images of a very mad person. 

'Mad Max: Fury Road' took to the stage at Comic Con last week and during their time at the event, the makers screened some exclusive Comic Con footage. 


However with Comic Con now over for another year, and with many people missing out, I think it is only fair that we get through this by watching that footage...



EXCITING! I am guessing you are all sitting at work now very comfortably aha.

Blog Soon, 
Joey X

To keep up to date with all the latest news from the blog, follow it on Twitter @LetsStartNow18 :)

You Might Also Like

0 comments