HELLO MR GREY! CHECK OUT THE BRAND NEW TRAILER FOR FIFTY SHADES OF GREY...

22:07:00

Hey Lovelies, 

So have some of you heard about this book called 'Fifty Shades Of Grey'? It is kind of a big deal. Even bigger than Ron Burgundy. And today that book was turned into a film, as the trailer for it has dropped onto the internet. 

Hit that mouse now to watch it...



Based on the bestselling book, the film stars Jamie Dornan and Dakota Johnson, as the famous characters Anastasia Steele and Christian Grey! 



The film also has an incredible backing cast and from the sounds of that Beyoncé song on the trailer, it is going to have an AMAZING soundtrack as well!



I am going to be honest with you all now, and admit that I actually can't wait to see this film for two reasons. One is that I have read the books and I want to see what they do with them, because Sam Taylor-Johnson is an incredible director. I mean anyone who has seen 'Nowhere Boy' will know what I mean when I say that. 



And the next reason is that I want to see how many men get taken to the cinema to see this film next year. Go on ladies do it aha! Oh and I also want to hear the full soundtrack, because I adore a good soundtrack and knowing Taylor-Johnson, it will be great. 



Out on the 13th February, we have a little bit of a wait until the film. But I am sure we will get some new goodies soon lovelies!



Blog Soon, 
Joey X

To keep up to date with all the latest news from the blog, follow it on Twitter @LetsStartNow18 :)

You Might Also Like

0 comments