THURSDAY RELEASE NEWS AND A THROWBACK...

12:10:00

Hey Lovelies, 

I am going to start doing a throwback Thursday post, which will take us back to the beginning of the blog and all the stuff that use to go down on there before I got allowed to do more fun stuff for us lovelies. 

However I am going to be starting this post with a little bit of release news, as Lionsgate have announced that 'Sabotage' will be out on the 15th September on DVD and Blu-Ray. 


The film has been mentioned on the blog before, so I thought I would use this as a throwback to make sure you know all about the release and we get a little throwback moment started on the blog. Just click on the link below and it will take you away to the early months aha...


Don't miss out on the film from the 15th September! Or you won't get to see all the special features! 

Joey X 

To keep up to date with all the latest news from the blog, follow it on Twitter @LetsStartNow18 :)

You Might Also Like

0 comments