THE EXCITEMENT IS SPREADING! PRESIDENT SNOW IS TEASING THE WORLD...

16:29:00

Hey Lovelies, 

I AM ON CLOUD NINE ABOUT THIS TEASER! I AM SO EXCITED I WILL SPEAK AFTER YOU HAVE ALL WATCHED IT! JUST WATCH IT! STOP READING AND WATCH IT! WATCH IT OTHERWISE PRESIDENT SNOW WILL GET YOU! 

THE BRAND NEW TEASER TRAILER FROM 'THE HUNGER GAMES: MOCKINGJAY PART 1'...



AWWWW! I'M SO EXCITED! I can't believe how happy this makes me because I was not prepared for it and I being a massive fan of the books, I am happy to see that they are well and truly sticking to it. The best bit about this trailer is the Peeta part, which if you have read the books you will understand and if you haven't then you are going to have a huge shock when you see the film because it is just incredible. 

All I keep thinking about as well is if this is the reaction we are getting, then what are we all going to be like when we get the full trailer. I am going to have a full on meltdown, which will see me collapse and probably cry aha! Only joking I won't cry but I might do when I see Finnick! That man is my favourite character and my love for him has not died!

I need more right now! You know what just give me the film please as this fangirl needs to see more! I will be clicking on the TV link for ever now until I get more! 


Blog Soon, 
Joey X 

To keep up to date with all the latest news from the blog, follow it on Twitter @LetsStartNow18 :)

You Might Also Like

0 comments