GET READY FOR TAKE OFF WITH THESE NEW CLIPS FROM PLANES 2...

16:02:00

Hey Lovelies, 

Sorry about the long wait between posts, I didn't go to sleep aha I went to get my mum some shopping which lead to me looking to long at the film aisle in Morrisons aha. I am terrible when I go past them, its like I have to have them all. But I was good and didn't get any! However I can't say I didn't get any magazines aha. 

And now I am happy to say that while I was out the blog on Twitter reached its 290th follower, meaning we are one step closer to the birthday celebration target, which makes me very very happy :) So I thought I would come on her and share with you all the fairytale of Disney and its new films to celebrate. 

'Planes 2: Fire & Rescue' is coming out very soon and to make sure we are all prepared for the loved planes, Disney have released these two new clips...

 




Don't forget if you want to join in the birthday fun come and follow the blog on Twitter :) (Don't worry you can still party with everyone even if you don't)

Blog Soon, 
Joey X 

To keep up to date with all the latest news from the blog, follow it on Twitter @LetsStartNow18 :)

You Might Also Like

0 comments