#FILMFRIDAY! THE BLOG NEEDS YOU...

15:22:00

Good Afternoon Lovelies,

This is your chance to see your products on the blog this Christmas or to tell me what you would like to see this year!

I am going to be starting work soon on the Christmas Gift Guide for this year, as I want to give you an even bigger and better selection and I just wanted to say if any of you wanted to provide to the guide just email them and I will mention them in the guide.

And if you have any suggestions on what you would like to see also contact the blog, to let me know about them and you might see a few!

All you need to do is send me the information on the blogs email address: tamburellojoey@gmail.com

OR

Follow and DM me on Twitter about the items at @LetsStartNow18

I know it is really early to be planning this and I hate myself for planning it so early as I think Christmas starts and ends in December but I wanted to give you guys an even better guide this year and to do so I needed to be a little bit more prepared.

Best,

Joey X

To keep up to date with all the latest news from the blog, follow it on Twitter @LetsStartNow18 :)

You Might Also Like

0 comments