TIME FOR #FILMFRIDAY! BRAND NEW POSTER FROM DOLPHIN TALE 2...

10:42:00

Hey Lovelies, 

So tonight I am going to be seeing Katy Perry at the O2 and I am super super excited aha! I plan to lose my voice, scream my head off, not be able to walk tomorrow from all the dancing and then eat a good meal at Frankie & Benny's aha! 

I am also excited because it is #filmfriday and I thought instead of missing out on the weekly event, I would start the day early and show you some amazing film items :)

Starting with this brand new poster from 'Dolphin Tale 2'...


If the posts don't all go up today, I will post them as soon as possible tomorrow lovelies!

Blog Soon, 
Joey X 

To keep up to date with all the latest news from the blog, follow it on Twitter @LetsStartNow18 :)

You Might Also Like

0 comments