ITS TIME FOR #FILMFRIDAY! EVEN X-MEN AND LONDON ARE EXCITED...

17:47:00

Hey Lovelies, 

How are you today? I am happy because I have completed my first year of Uni! That's right I have finished! And its #FILMFRIDAY! Today is a good day! But I may be a bit slow at posting because I have a bit of an issue after giving blood yesterday! 

But forget about that as it is time to celebrate and X-Men have decided to join us by painting London's famous Oxford Circus with a giant X.

For the first time ever London Councils have allowed a hologram to be shown from 8:30pm to 11pm tonight and tomorrow to celebrate the film’s release.  If you are in London go and see this!!! 

Then send me a pic on Twitter to show me what it is really like compared to the pics below :)...



Blog Soon, 
Joey X 

To keep up to date with all the latest news from the blog, follow it on Twitter @LetsStartNow18 :)

You Might Also Like

0 comments