CANNES FILM FESTIVAL 2014 DAY! THE BEST DRESSED...

22:05:00

Hey Lovelies, 

I am back again celebrating Cannes Film Festival 2014! It has been a huge year for the festival and one of the most talked about for fashion which is why I wanted to do a little post on it. 

For me these were the best dressed people at the festival, so let's start with the ladies...

1. Blake Lively: This lovely lady wore 3 absolutely gorgeous outfits, but for me this was the film star winner...


2. Nicole Kidman: Opening the festival in this outfit highlighted how glamorous the festival is...


3. Jennifer Lawrence: This lovely will also be amazing to me and this outfit was also a winner...


4. Sonam Kapoor: It is just a princess dress, that's all I can say...


5. Jessica Chastain: The colour won me over on this dress...


6.  Kristen Stewart: I am a person who prefers trousers so when I see them on the red carpet I love them: 


Now for the boys...

7. Ryan Gosling: I had to click of Google Images quick when I was looking for the perfect image because I just can't handle him! I am sorry for the fan girl moment but look...


8. James McAvoy: He can wear a suit...


9. Robert Pattinson: I think this suit is just true Hollywood style...


And now for a special mention, as this was the best look of them all...

10. This is TRUE Cannes Film Festival glamour, at its best!


What do you think of these choices? Who do you think was the best dressed? 

Blog Soon, 
Joey X 

To keep up to date with all the latest news from the blog, follow it on Twitter @LetsStartNow18 :)

You Might Also Like

0 comments