BRAND NEW IMAGES FROM THE EDGE OF TOMORROW LONDON PHOTOCALL...

19:16:00

Good Afternoon My Lovelies, 

And how are we all? I am a little annoyed as my arm was fine but as soon as I started to work out I felt sick and had to stop, which makes me annoyed aha. So I thought I would come on here and blog to you lovelies, because you always make me feel better. 

These images are from Sunday's London photo call for the 'Edge of Tomorrow', and I think you will like them.


I saw these images yesterday, but I wanted to stay focused on Cannes Film Festival day on the blog, so I didn't post them, however I hope you can enjoy them now!

I am also working on the Christmas gift guide on the blog, which I know is very early to be doing, but hopefully I can get more items this year and be a lot more organised, to help you lovelies more this year, with the best gifts for any film lover. 







Blog Soon, 
Joey X 

To keep up to date with all the latest news from the blog, follow it on Twitter @LetsStartNow18 :)

You Might Also Like

0 comments