THREE NEW POSTERS FOR THE EDGE OF TOMORROW...

14:49:00

Hey Lovelies, 

I have had a bit of a busy day finishing essays and printing them, so I am going to have some fun with the next couple of posts aha! 

It's getting closer and closer to all the summer releases and tomorrow I am going to a special event to celebrate them, which you will hear about on Thursday! But I am happy to tell you about one of them right now in the form of three new posters. 

'Edge of Tomorrow' starring Tom Cruise and Emily Blunt, has become a bit of a talking point on Twitter and it is about to get even more scope with these posters...




Which ones your favourite then? I think I like the one of them together, as it makes me think that the film is going to be very very edge of your seat viewing aha! (See what I did there?!? Aha).

Blog Soon, 
Joey X 

To keep up to date with all the latest news from the blog, follow it on Twitter @LetsStartNow18 :)

You Might Also Like

0 comments