NEW DAY, NEW FILM! EVERYBODY START SHARING YOUR #AWKWARD MOMENTS WITH LOVE, ROSIE...

15:18:00

Hey Lovelies, 

I am actually so excited to talk about this film, as I have read the book it is based on and when I heard that it was being made into a film I got even more excited! 

'Love, Rosie' stars Sam Claflin and Lily Collins, as two best friends who decide to take a leap of faith with both life and their friendship by deciding to go to university in the USA (My dream by the way!). However Rosie's plans soon change and the next 12 years sees their connection be tested and grow! 

Fancy a sneak peak at some posters for the film! Now safety first...


The film is out this October but right now you have to and I mean have to watch these His and Hers teaser trailers! They are a bit rude, but absolutely hilarious! So have a little watch...

Her Trailer

His Trailer

How are the sides holding up aha! If you want a little extra laugh and are brave enough to, why not share your awkward moments with 'Love, Rosie' by using the Hashtag #LoveRosie


Aww I'm excited for this film aha! 

Blog Soon, 
Joey X 

To keep up to date with all the latest news from the blog, follow it on Twitter @LetsStartNow18 :)

You Might Also Like

0 comments