MORNING! BRAND NEW POSTER AND TRAILER FOR THE MAZE RUNNER TO WAKE YOU UP!

07:58:00

Hey Lovelies,

Good Morning! I know this is very shocking that I am up and doing a post at this time but I thought I would complete this post before I went to Uni and start the day right aha.

I was sent bright and early the brand new poster and trailer for a new film on the blog 'The Maze Runner' today! The film is based on the bestselling young adult novel of the same title, and is set in a post-apocalyptic world.


Young Thomas is sent to a community of young men after his memory is erased. Soon the group discover that they have been trapped in a maze, and Thomas decides they must join up as the "runners" in hopes of escaping. Not only that but also in hopes to reveal the real reason they are there and why!

So what do we think?!? Still not sure?!? Well have a look at the trailer to help you decide...


I'm off to Uni now but will blog later :)


Blog Soon, 
Joey X 

To keep up to date with all the latest news from the blog, follow it on Twitter @LetsStartNow18 :)

You Might Also Like

0 comments