IT'S TIME FOR #FILMFRIDAY! LOADS OF NEW CLIPS TO SHOW YOU...

20:09:00

Hey Lovelies,

So it is time to kick off #filmfriday with a huge clip binge! But first off have you seen the video of the Nun singing on The Voice Italy?!? If not get over to the blog's Twitter page to see the video, as I have just put it up and it is incredible! If you have seen it, isn't it amazing! I love the faces on the judges, as they turn around and realise it’s a nun singing aha.

I always love to sing and dance however I am not sure about the person in our first couple of clips! 'Starred Up' is now out in cinemas and if you are not still overwhelmed by the number of clips I showed you yesterday, here are two more. The first is called 'Relax' and the second is called 'Behave...



Okay so I also don't think that 'Noah' will be a singing either! But he is doing incredible things in this clip called 'Tubal Cain' and if you want to see Crowe singing, then maybe we should watch 'Les Miserables'! 


However I think maybe this next film will feature singing and dancing. 'Labor Day' is out now in cinemas and I am sure there is some dancing in these two clips...



And there is definitely going to be some in this! 'The Other Woman' will feature loads of us ladies dancing! Whoop Whoop we found one aha...



Don't forget to get other on to the Blog's Twitter page to celebrate #filmfriday all night!

Blog Soon, 
Joey X 

To keep up to date with all the latest news from the blog, follow it on Twitter @LetsStartNow18 :)

You Might Also Like

0 comments