ITS #FILMFRIDAY! TIME TO CELEBRATE WITH A NEW POSTER...

13:11:00

Hello My Lovelies, 

It is my favourite day of the week #FilmFriday, which means I will be over on Twitter all day to show you guys the biggest film treats of the week or coming months, so please come and join in! 

I have a couple of posts to give you lovelies, then I am going to be emailing companies galore, as I have seen some brilliant stuff I would love to blog about but don't want to do it without asking first aha. I know I am a goodie two shoes!

Anyway to kick us off I have a brand new poster to show you, starring Ruffnut & Tuffnut from 'How To Train Your Dragon 2'...



Until Next Time...
Joey xxx

To keep up to date with all the latest news from the blog, follow it on Twitter @LetsStartNow18 :)

You Might Also Like

0 comments