NEW FEATURETTE FROM THE BOOK THIEF...

15:48:00

Hello My Lovelies,


I'm back after Sunday watching 'Orange is the New Black'. I am sorry that I didn't finish my blogging but I was so tired, as I am trying to cut Coffee out of my life aha. I have recently got into Costa Coffee's Christmas specials and now I am trying to get out of it aha.

So to keep me going I am trying to drink water and detox aha. This was hard when I got up at 6:45 this morning for Uni. And then read a boring book on the train aha.

I am now back however and ready to tell you all about a book themed film that I am looking forward to aha. This new Featurette from 'The Book Thief' presents the director Brian Percival, speaking on how the book became a film and the authors trust in him to make it.

Enjoy...


Until Next Time...
Joey xxx

To keep up to date with all the latest news from the blog, follow me on Twitter @LetsStartNow18 :)

You Might Also Like

0 comments