NEW DAY, NEW FILM! WELCOME TO YESTERDAY IS WELCOME TODAY...

23:10:00

Hello My Lovelies, 

The newest film from director Dean Israelite and producer Michael Bayfeatures the likes of Amy Landecker, Sofia Black D’Elia, Ginny Gardner, Jonny Weston, Patrick Johnson and Allen Evangelista, as they work to save the Earth from the apocalypse that they may have caused, in 'Welcome To Yesterday'. 

I hadn't heard of this film before I received an email on it, but it really reminds me of 'Super 8' for some reason. It is sort of a film that shows what they would have been like when they grew up aha. 

I don't know if you will think this too when you see the trailer, but enjoy it none the less...



Until Next Time...
Joey xxx

To keep up to date with all the latest news from the blog, follow it on Twitter @LetsStartNow18 :)

You Might Also Like

0 comments