NEW DAY, NEW FILM! A NEW YORK WINTERS TALE...

22:36:00

Hello My Lovelies,

How was everyone's Christmas?!? I took a couple of days off to spend with my family, as it is hectic when everyone is here. But I am now back and I have a brand new film to quick off with.

'A New York Winter’s Tale' is the directorial debut for award winning screenwriter Akiva Goldsman and stars the likes of Colin Farrell, Jessica Brown Findlay, Jennifer Connelly, William Hurt, Eva Marie Saint and Russell Crowe.  As well as young newcomers Ripley Sobo and Mckayla Twiggs. 


The film is set in a mythical New York City and across the spanning of more than a century audiences will witness a story of good VS evil, miracles and crossed destinies!

"Are you the eighth psychopath?"

Now as always, I have a trailer for the new film of the day...



The film is out on the 21st February 2014, so if you miss out on the Valentine’s Day cinema trip, this will be the perfect date the week after :)

Until Next Time...
Joey xxx

To keep up to date with all the latest news from the blog, follow it on Twitter @LetsStartNow18 :)

You Might Also Like

0 comments