LET'S ENJOY SOME BEHIND THE SCENES AND DELETED FOOTAGE FROM WE'RE THE MILLERS...

22:49:00

Hello My Lovelies,

And how are we on this cold and rainy night? I am sitting watching my heroine, Bridget Jones or as my family say just watching a copy of myself, and it is making me giggle loads. However for those who are looking for something with that extra comedy factor I have loads of behind the scenes and deleted footage to show you from 'We're the Millers' which is out now.


To kick start the clips off I think it is only fair that we listen to the brilliant Jason Sudeikis and Jennifer Aniston (Nearly wrote Lawrence then!) as they discuss what those who haven't seen the film can expect. Madness is what you should expect aha...


This next clip allows you all to see the family dynamic that is The Millers or maybe the dysfunction of this family...


And if you were carrying a load of drugs I suspect this is the reaction many people would have...


Until Next Time...
Joey xxx

To keep up to date with all the latest news from the blog, follow it on Twitter @LetsStartNow18 :)

You Might Also Like

0 comments