FIVE NEW CLIPS FROM THE MAN OF STEEL...

23:39:00

Hello My Lovelies, 

This is going to be my last post tonight as I need to do some reading for Uni, so I hope I am leaving you all with a good one :) 

I have five new clips to show you from the 'Man of Steel' himself, Henry Cavill, as he discusses Ben Affleck, the sequel, his favourite villains and so much more. 

Now just to choose what to start with aha! I think we will go with him talking about the DC Universe References...


The next one I have chosen is Henry discussing his partner in crime Amy Adams...


Now for Henry's favourite villains...


And now for his view on the up and coming sequel...


The fifth and final video I have to show you is the big one, as he discusses Ben Affleck...


Until Next Time...
Joey xxx

To keep up to date with all the latest news from the blog, follow it on Twitter @LetsStartNow18 :)

You Might Also Like

0 comments