LOADS OF NEW VIDEOS FROM WALKING WITH DINOSAURS 3D...

10:45:00

Hello My Lovely's,

YOUR GONNA HEAR ME ROARRRRRRRRRR!!! I think that seemed very appropriate with what I am about to give to all of you, as I have a load of new video shorts from 'Walking With Dinosaurs: The 3D Movie'. It is also appropriate as me and my friend have just got tickets to see Katy Perry next year in May!! Excited!

Because there is so many I am not going to write a lot here as I want to get them out to you guys :) The videos are like little 30 second fact files, so I hope you all learn something aha...











My goodness that is a lot of dinosaurs! The thing is there is even more to come yet! Watch out for the next post.

Until Next Time...
Joey xxx

To keep up to date with all the latest news from the blog, follow me on Twitter @LetsStartNow18 :)

You Might Also Like

0 comments