LIONSGATE ANNOUNCE PEACOCK WILL BE OUT IN JANUARY...

23:15:00

Hello My Lovelies, 

I am sorry with how slow this has taken me to blog, but you know how it is when you are ill and you can't be bothered to do anything. However I started to feel like I was letting you all down, so hopefully all the goodies I have been sent in the last couple of days will be able up within the next hour!

This post is thanks to those lovely people over at Lionsgate who have sent me the news that psychological thriller 'Peacock' will be available to buy from the 20th January. Starring Cillian Murphy, Ellen Page, Susan Sarandon and Josh Lucas, it seems to be one of those films that we should have heard more of maybe. 


Focusing on Murphy's character John Skillpa, the film follows his life as a quiet, ordinary bank worker who lives in Nebraska. Although not everything is as it seems as John is living with a multiple personality disorder which has caused him to live one half of his life as Emma, the women who looks after him every morning. 

However John's secret is soon discovered after a freight train derails into his garden, causing him to make up a secret marriage in order to keep his secret from everyone else. Page, who is playing young, single mother Maggie, is the woman who holds the key to John's heart and threatens his life with Emma when he can't help but be taken over by her. 

The release will also bring with it some special features with a 'Welcome to Peacock' Featurette for viewers to find out more about the characters, in case they get confused. 

Considering the film is starring two of my favourite actors, it does sort of make me want to watch it, but I just don't know if I should with my head the way it is at the moment. I might just have to wait until the cold has passed!

Until Next Time...
Joey xxx

To keep up to date with all the latest news from the blog, follow me on Twitter @LetsStartNow18 :)

You Might Also Like

0 comments