TWO BRAND NEW CLIPS FROM THE BOOK THIEF...

00:06:00

Hello My Lovely's, 

The more I see and hear about this film, the more excited I get about it! I honestly think it’s going to be a film on everyone's lips next year. 

And to get you all prepared for this I have two brand new clips from the film. The clips really set the tone of the film and will definitely leave you wanting more. 

So let's get on with it! The first clip I have to show you is called 'Did Anybody See You?' and focuses on the young actress and her father as she struggles to keep her secret from being found out by the public.



The second one introduces us to the man who hides with the family during the war. This clip allows us to see what the young girl is doing with the books she steals and is called 'Snowball Fight'.


Until Next Time...
Joey xxx

You Might Also Like

0 comments