THREE BRAND NEW FEATURETTES FROM THE HOBBIT: AN UNEXPECTED JOURNEY EDITION...

00:38:00

Hello My Lovely's, 

I have been blogging loads tonight aha! I do love doing it though :) And to celebrate this 'Journey' we have been taking I have three new Featurettes from 'The Hobbit: An Unexpected Journey Extended Edition' which is out on the 11th of November. 

The first one I have to show you is called "Dwarves in Training" and I think many fans out there will understand it better than I do, so I am going to leave it to you to watch. Just click on the link below to view it...



Now for the second one which is called 'Durin's Folk'...


And finally I have the last featurette to show you which is called "The Goblin Caves Trapdoor"...



Until Next Time...
Joey xxx

You Might Also Like

0 comments