FOUR BRAND NEW CLIP'S FROM THE LEGO MOVIE...

23:55:00

Hello My Lovely's,

I am dying! I have just done a run/jog/walk/cardio around London with the lovely Fitness Playground which I will be telling you all about later, but for now I am going to share with you all four brand new clips from 'The Lego Movie'!

So to kick us off I have a clip introducing us all to the leading lady of the film Wyldstyle. She looks like she is going to destroy everyone in this film aha. Let's take a look...


And now moving on to the next one which introduces us to another character in the film, the President and I think many of you will guess the actor who voices him...


Again I have another character to make you all familiar with and this one comes in the form of metal. Yes everyone please welcome Metal Beard...


Finally I have for you all a clip that many of you have been waiting for! So I won't make you wait any more, please enjoy this lovely Batman clip...



Look out for the new trailer tomorrow my lovely's! 

Until Next Time...
Joey xxx

You Might Also Like

0 comments