BRAND NEW ANCHORMAN 2: THE LEGEND CONTINUES POSTER...

23:04:00

Hello My Lovely's,

So this weekend and today have been very busy, as I have been babysitting, replying to emails, seeing people who have gone to Uni, caught in a storm, had to sort out travel to Uni, then not go to Uni and email teachers and then I had a little peace yesterday when I went and saw the new Marvel film 'Thor: The Dark World' which I will be reviewing soon! 

I think it is safe to say I have been a bit busy aha! But I am now back and ready to show you all the brand new poster from Paramount Pictures 'Anchorman 2: The Legend Continues'! 

Starring the fantastic news team, led by Will Ferrell, the poster has definitely left fans excited for the sequel, including myself :) 

If you haven't seen it already, here it is...


Until Next Time...
Joey xxx

You Might Also Like

0 comments